The Barbecue Heater Collection – The Ultimate Cooking Experience
Using our award-winning stove technology we’ve created a beautiful, environmentally friendly outdoor heater that will make every night a magical experience.
A single appliance that offers unique dual functionality
The HEAT barbecue collection has been designed to provide an outstanding and cooking experience. It has a versatility and functionality that appeals to the ambitious outdoor chef, as well as the ease of use and reliability required by the weekend barbecue enthusiast.
“The HEAT barbecue provides a unique degree of temperature control, ease of use and variety of cooking modes that provides almost limitless opportunities for cooking different recipes. It’s very fast to light and emits very little smoke. Given the choice, I wouldn’t cook on any other barbecue” James Martin
What makes our barbecues so different?
- Indirect and direct heat
- Variable cooking height positions are all available
- Easy to refuel with an opening glass door.
- Significantly less smoke than is generated by a normal barbecue due to directional air supply. A short flue pipe directs what little smoke there is away from the barbecue.
- Ultra fast start-up due to the unique combustion process means the barbecue is ready to cook within 15 minutes of lighting.
- Multiple cooking modes including grilling, chargrilling, smoking, roasting, baking and braising, low and slow cooking and pizza baking.
- After cooking it will self-clean once in heating mode
WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN THE TEMPERATURE GOES UP
Chesneys’ HEAT barbecue heater is so special because:
- It’s a healthier way to stay warm. Unlike a firepit, it uses clean burn technology to burn logs which reduces harmful particulate emmissions at a time when there is increasing concern over air pollution.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Burning wood is a carbon neutral compared with gas patio heaters which emit significant volumes of CO2 and contribute to climate change.
- It’s an efficient, effective way to heat. Radiant heat is delivered from a sealed chamber, which means the burn rate and heat output can be governed by means of a simple control system.